Saturday, August 21, 2010

Deputy Dingle suffers consequences

That old Deputy Dingle and the two ladies busted through the goat fence and were sniffing the beehive. And guess what happened. The bees attacked and Dingle was the recipient of a couple, or few, bee stings. I was inside the house with the baby when I hear Dingle yelping, like a human with a touch of goat. I ran to the kitchen window and he is running and bucking, trampling my collard green sprouts, mind you. So I go out there and there is a bee buzzing around his head, going for the kill. The girls are standing there half panicked, not sure what to do or where to run. So I open the gate and he haul-asses past me to the manger and the girls are right behind him. Serves him right for breaking the rules, lol. Why is it that it's always me plus baby vs. The goats? And why do they always seem to out smart me? So not cool. But I'm pretty sure that the bee vs. Goats ended with the bees victorious. Suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment