Friday, August 13, 2010

Deputy Dingle

I know what everybody's thinking... Where are the goat babies? Well, I've given up hope of babies. Failure. But I bought some insurance, a buck. And we've named him Deputy Dingle. He's six months old and half the size of the ladies so we'll see if they take him seriously. It's just going to take a little longer to get milking.
In the meantime I've scored some HUGE tubs for tilapia farming!! And there's a place in St. Augustine for the fingerling. So not all is lost, I'm still very disappointed though. I can't stand farming failures.

For the future I'm planning a farmstand at some point, fresh produce and such. I just need a location so I don't give the farm away. And there's also the little task of planting fall crops. But I need my manure delivery before then. I'm on a poo waiting list. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment