Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Look at this fool...

You know your goat is pregnant when her food gets caught on her belly.
This is Sugarbit hangin' at the farm yesterday after I pulled some vines for them to snack on.

Still lounging. No clue how silly she is.

Those goats are so knocked up! They keep getting chunkier and chunkier, and lazier and lazier. There is no beast lazier than a pregnant goat. They've been laying down to eat! That is not normal for them. The dont run and play anymore, they just eat and and complain nowadays. I estimate they are around 3 out of 5 months pregnant, so I can only imagine what they feel like. They even waddle when they walk. I thought there was something wrong with Juggy's leg, but then I realized Sugarbit had the same swagger about her. So I guess they are feeling like I felt when I was 7 or 8 months pregnant, ugh, poor ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment